ATV Wreck? Contact WFCW Law Firm In Baton Rouge
In the unfortunate event that you or a loved one is in an ATV-related wreck, you may not know where to turn in your time of need. Louisiana law can be very complex and oftentimes confusing. That being said, before you try to pick up the pieces after your accident, do yourself a favor and weigh your legal options with the experienced lawyers of William Fontenot Cambell and Whittington, LLC in Baton Rouge. Our team knows how to handle a variety of personal injury cases—including incidents involving ATVs.
Safety Tips To Remember When Riding An ATV
It should not take an accident to knock some sense into you while blazing around ATV trails. When tearing up the terrain, it’s important to keep a few things in mind to diminish the chances of a possible wreck or injury:
- Wear the proper gear! Helmets, pants, gloves, and goggles are all proper forms of safety gear. Only wearing shorts, flip-flops, a baseball cap, and a tank top is just a recipe for disaster.
- Inspection, Inspection, Inspection! A pre-ride inspection can be the difference in going home in one piece and sustaining a terrible injury—or worse. Make sure to check your tires, worn links, sprockets, and connections to your controls.
- Don’t be a loner! Riding with a group can potentially be the lifeline you might need. There’s safety in numbers in case you flip your ATV—or you simply run out of gas.
- Don’t drink and ATV! It goes without saying, but we are going to belabor the point anyway. DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE!
- Keep it on all fours! Wannabe stunt devils sustain injuries all of the time. Avoid trying wheelys and don’t ride beyond your ability. Do not fall victim to your own stupidity!
Sometimes accidents unfortunately happen. If or when they do, make sure your legal baseline is covered. Schedule a free consultation with WFCW today to know your options.
Meet Our Team
At WFCW, we are made up of a diverse group of lawyers striving to represent our clients to the best of our abilities. We have won very difficult cases by capitalizing on our strengths and leveraging our experience within our areas of practice. Our legal team is made up of Luke Williamson, Craig Fontenot, Rober Cambell, Chris Whittington, Dustin Flint, and Kelly Englert. Between the various members of our staff, our skillset is vast and we can accomplish what might sometimes seem impossible. Learn more about us before deciding who you want representing you.
Contact WFCW Law Firm In Baton Rouge
Our team at Williamson Fontenot Cambell and Whittington are ready and willing to fight for your rights. Please call us at 225-383-4114 to schedule a confidential and free consultation. For additional inquiries or questions shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like to handle your business in person you can always drop by our firm located at 955 Mc Clung Street in Baton Rouge, LA 70802. Don’t wait for the other guy to get a lawyer first, reach out to us today for the support and experience you deserve in your time of need.