Most lawyers do not want to take premises liability cases. Premises liability cases are often hotly contested and the laws in Louisiana are generally set up in favor of the premises owner. The lawyers at Williamson Fontenot Campbell & Whittington, LLC have handled hundreds of premise liability cases and have the experience necessary to handle your premises liability injury claim. Detailed below are examples of premises cases which we have successfully handled for our clients:
- Big box store failed to follow its own rainy day policies and procedures resulting in a slip and fall at the entrance to store
- City failed to remedy change of elevation at expansion joint in sidewalk resulting in a trip and severe injury
- Convenience store failed to fix leaking coffee maker for two weeks resulting in slip and fall by coffee station
- Grocery store failed to properly secure merchandise on top of shelf resulting in client being struck by falling box
- Landlord failed to install fire detector resulting in client suffering burns from electrical fire while sleeping
- Grocery store failed to fix leaking air condition unit resulting in slip and fall
- Restaurant used improperly sized screw to repair broken chair resulting in client falling off broken chair and suffering severe injury and
- Adjacent homeowner failed to remove rotten tree and client was severely injured by falling branch
These are all examples of premises liability cases that our firm has handled in the past. As you can see, these cases are all very different and the litigation for each case was extremely fact sensitive. If you have been injured on someone else’s property due to a construction defect, the deterioration of the property or due to the owners’ negligence contact the lawyers at Williamson Fontenot Campbell and Whittington, LLC today for a free consultation. We collect no fee unless we win or settle your premises liability claim.
Need help with a premises liability case?
Contact us today for a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL consultation. We receive no fee unless we WIN or SETTLE your case.